Please refer to the SA Government website for current travel restrictions. At this time, please note that it is mandatory that guests wear masks while travelling on our touring services. QR code check-in is also mandatory at our office locations, and you will find hand sanitising stations for use.To keep up-to-date with essential information regarding COVID-19 restrictions, please visit the following useful website links. Importantly, if you feel unwell, get tested and abide by the restrictions.
- SA Health website - COVID response and restrictions
- SA Police website - Cross Border Travel Forms, Directions, News & Contacts
- South Australian Tourism Commission website - COVID-19 SA Travel Guide
- SA Government website – Restrictions, Responsibilities & Travel Restrictions
- Australian Government Health website – Biosecurity measures and travel restrictions into Australia
We will continue to follow the advice and direction of the relevant health authorities and the Federal, State and Territory Governments when making decisions about our tours and operations.
Thank you for your support and stay well.
What are we doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19?
SeaLink is a COVID Clean Practicing Business which is a Quality Tourism Australia accreditation and is also recognised by the World Travel & Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp.
We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices but during this time, we have stepped up our practices and procedures even further.
Our staff are all trained on appropriate hand hygiene and sanitising practices and we will continue to maintain these practices in accordance with the necessary State & Territory health protocols and ensure we maintain these to the highest standards.
All our operations have increased vessel, vehicle and room cleaning procedures and practices. Hard surfaces (such as tables, handrails, door handles, counters etc.) are cleaned more regularly to minimise any risk.
Where possible we have made additional hand sanitisers and cleaning stations available to our customers and employees and we have also placed hygiene communications from the relevant health authorities in our vessels, vehicles, accommodation, food venues, shop fronts, counters, terminals and offices.
In the unlikely event that a customer or staff member presents with symptoms, where possible we will supply them with a mask and follow the instructions and recommendations from the Australian Government Health Department.
What can you do to minimise the risk?
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best way to minimise the risk from COVID-19. You should:
- Wear your mask at all times, except when eating and drinking in our vehicles.
- QR code check-in.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If unwell, avoid contact with others. Consider deferring travel and seek healthcare advice.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures.
If you are feeling unwell or want more information on the recommended personal control measures, visit www.health.gov.au.
What happens if Kangaroo Island Odysseys cancels my tour/ travel?
If the tourism experience you have purchased has been cancelled, we will offer either:
- a travel credit to the value of 100% to be spent at a time convenient to you within the next 12 months.
- a full refund in accordance with the cancellation policy (please check the cancellation policy of the tourism product you have purchased).
By offering a travel credit, you can reschedule your brilliant experience with us when it is safe to do so.