NEW TOUR - Departing Daily from the 5th August 2020
Your local Kangaroo Island Odysseys guide will take you on a personalised tour of Kangaroo Island to see the regeneration of the native vegetation and wildlife that was devastated by the bushfires in January 2020. Learn about the flora and fire ecology of this scenic wildlife haven, plus walk amongst wild Australian sea lions, and see kangaroos, koalas and native Australian birds in their natural habitat.
This tour will operate with a small group so you'll have plenty of time to learn about the environment, ask questions from your local guide and stop for photo opportunities.
- Afternoon pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic coach transfers to Cape Jervis taking in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula with its vineyards, coastal views and rolling hills (for coach/ferry option only)
- SeaLink coach transfer to accommodation (Penneshaw to American River)
- One night’s accommodation at the Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge (Room Only)
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide
- All entrance fees and special permits
- Wander among Australia’s most accessible Australian sea lion colony at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and afternoon tea
- See some of the different habitats and ecosystems in the fire affected areas
- Stop for photo opportunities of the wildlife and native vegetation regeneration
- Visit the Flinders Chase National Park to see the regeneration of the native bushland