| Français | Deutsch | Español | 日本語
Please note this tour is only available departing Kingscote or American River on Kangaroo Island and does not connect to the SeaLink Ferry.
Kangaroo Island is blessed with an abundance of spectacular scenery, natural marvels and wildlife.
Experience nature at her most spectacular as you visit the Flinders Chase National Park at the western end of the island and discover the awe-inspiring formations of Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. Delight in a mouth-watering gourmet style picnic lunch in a unique Australian bush setting and see kangaroos and other native wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down from your selected Kingscote or American River accommodation or Kangaroo Island, Kingscote Airport
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your driver/guide
- All entrance fees and special permits
- Wander among the amazing Remarkable Rocks
- See Long-nosed Fur Seals at Admirals Arch
- See one of South Australia’s first Lighthouses at Cape du Couedic
- Spot wildlife at Kelly Hill Conservation Park
- See koalas, kangaroos, Tammar wallabies and other native wildlife
- Gourmet style picnic lunch with complimentary South Australian wines in an Australian bush setting
Itinerary - departs on island only
Early morning pick up from the Kangaroo Island, Kingscote Airport or your chosen Kingscote or American River accommodation by your local KI guide for the day.
Travel to the western end of the island and discover the remarkable Flinders Chase National Park, one of the oldest and most important national parks in South Australia. The park incorporates almost 20 per cent of the island and much of it is a Wilderness Protection Area, Enjoy the opportunity to walk through the park in search for kangaroos, wallabies and a variety of birdlife.
See at close range some of the 10,000 healthy Long-nosed Fur Seals in their colony at Cape du Couedic and discover the formation of Remarkable Rocks. These large granite boulders balance dramatically on the cliff edge, which plunges 75 metres into the Southern Ocean.
At Admirals Arch see where the powerful forces of nature have cut through the headland to create this natural geological formation. A delicious gourmet style picnic lunch with South Australian wine will be served in a secluded bush setting. During the day koalas can be observed peacefully existing in their treetop habitat.
By special permit, enter the Kelly Hill Conservation Park to see kangaroos and other native wildlife emerge to graze on the open plains.
Your tour concludes at either the Kangaroo Island, Kingscote Airport or your chosen KI accommodation.
|Tour Options||Departs From||Tour Code||Adult Price||Child Price|
||Kingscote / American River
Prices are per person and valid 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021. Prices shown include an English speaking guide. Tours with a Language guide incur an additional charge, which will be confirmed upon booking. Child price available for children aged 3 to 14 years. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
- English - Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
- Italian - Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- French - Wednesday & Saturday
- German - Wednesday & Friday
- Spanish - Monday & Friday
- Japanese and Mandarin – available daily on request
For flight options to/from Kangaroo Island, please refer to our Getting to Kangaroo Island information.