| Français | Deutsch | Español | 日本語
Please note, all tours have been suspended from 24th March until 30th June 2020. Please see our latest travel advice for more information.
Kangaroo Island is blessed with an abundance of spectacular scenery, natural marvels and wildlife.
Experience nature at her most spectacular as you visit the Cape Willoughby Lighthouse, Baudin Conservation Park and the Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park. Encounter kangaroos, koalas and native Australian birds in the wild. Delight in a mouth-watering gourmet style picnic lunch with complimentary South Australian wines in a unique Australian bush setting.
- English - Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
- Italian - Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- French - Wednesday & Saturday
- German - Wednesday & Friday
- Spanish - Monday & Friday
- Japanese and Mandarin – available daily on request
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD and Glenelg hotels
- Return transport to/from Kangaroo Island - Ferry or Fly
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your driver/guide
- All entrance fees and special permits
- Experience the Baudin Conservation Park to spot kangaroos, wallabies, rare Black Glossy Cockatoos and other native wildlife
- Visit Cape Willoughby Lighthouse to learn about the rich maritime history of Kangaroo Island
- Get up close with wildlife at the Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies
- Stop at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery to learn about the history of the oil distillery
- Gourmet style picnic lunch with complimentary South Australian wines in an Australian bush setting
Early morning pick up from your Adelaide or Glenelg hotel and transfer to the Adelaide Airport for your flight to Kangaroo Island (Kingscote). On arrival on Kangaroo Island you will be met by your guide for a day of wildlife and natural wonders.
Travel to eastern Kangaroo Island and discover the Cape Willoughby Lighthouse and learn about the history of the area.
Enjoy the opportunity to walk through the Baudin Conservation Park in search for kangaroos, wallabies and a variety of birdlife.
Delight in a gourmet style picnic lunch with complimentary South Australian wine will be served in a secluded bush setting. During the day koalas can be observed peacefully existing in their treetop habitat.
You may visit Rob's Shearing & Sheepdogs to enjoy a sheep shearing demonstration by a real Aussie character before heading to Pennington Bay, a spectacular beach where you'll have some spectacular photo opportunities.
Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where you will learn about the history of the oil distillery and enjoy some free time in their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products.
From here, travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close with Koalas, see Penguins swim and play, hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies, learn about endangered species, interact with Snakes, Crocodiles and reptiles and experience Kangaroo Island Wildlife at your fingertips!
Your tour concludes at either Kingscote Airport for your return flight to Adelaide, or at Penneshaw in time for the return ferry to the mainland and coach transfer to Adelaide.
Please note: KI Tour inclusions have been amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. The Kelly Hill Conservation Park, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch and Cape du Couedic in the Flinders Chase National Park are temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching experience for passengers. Touring itineraries are flexible and can be adapted to the client’s interests and weather conditions on the day.
|Tour Options||Departs From||Tour Code||Adult Price||Child Price|
||Kingscote / American River
Prices are per person and valid 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021. Prices shown include an English speaking guide. Tours with a Language guide incur an additional charge, which will be confirmed upon booking. Child price available for children aged 3 to 14 years. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.