Experience both the Flinders Ranges Outback and Kangaroo Island with this 5 Day tour of South Australia's icons.
Tour in a luxury air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter as we take you to explore the rugged outback. Rawnsley Park Station will be a highlight on this tour providing true outback hospitality and Aussie station experiences. Stay in luxurious Eco Villas or standard Holiday Unit, all with commanding views of the surrounding landscape. Explore the Flinders Ranges over 3 days with lunch at the Prairie Hotel, a visit to the Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins and dinners at the Woolshed Restaurant to name a few.
After staying a night in Adelaide, travel to Kangaroo Island to get up close with nature and wildlife on this personalised two day tour. You’ll see kangaroos, koalas and wonderful native birdlife in their natural habitats, wander past wild Australian sea lions, and enjoy gourmet style picnic lunches in a unique Australian private bush setting. Experience nature at her most spectacular as you visit Flinders Chase National Park where you'll get time to walk around Remarkable Rocks and see Long-nosed Fur Seals at Admirals Arch.
This tour is a perfect way to experience this unspoilt and natural wildlife haven and you’ll soon see why the Flinders Ranges and Kangaroo Island are part of Australia’s iconic nature-based destinations.
Inclusions & Highlights
3 Day / 2 Night Flinders Ranges Outback Tour
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Morning and/or afternoon tea and lunch each day
- 2 nights accommodation at Rawnsley Park Station including daily continental breakfast (Standard or Superior)
- See the Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins
- Enjoy the ‘Sunset on the Chace’ tour (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- 2 course dinner in the Woolshed Restaurant at Rawnsley Park Station
- See picturesque gorges on your tour around Wilpena Pound and the southern Flinders Ranges
- Enjoy an Australian outback lunch at the famous Prairie Hotel including their signature shared antipasto grazing board, native inspired dessert and a glass of beer or wine on arrival
- Delight in a 3 course Lamb Tasting food experience with matching wines
- Journey through the Clare Valley to Paulett Wines & Bush Devine Café for a delicious lunch including a glass of wine and wine tastings (optional)
- Personalised touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits
- 1 night accommodation at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel in a Superior Room (room only)
2 Day / 1 Night Highlights of Kangaroo Island – Small Group Guided Tour
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Return transport to/from Kangaroo Island by SeaLink Coach and Ferry
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits
- Enjoy delicious gourmet picnic style lunches with Kangaroo Island wine in natural bush settings on both days
- Morning or afternoon tea each day
- Unforgettable beach walk to see Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Explore beaches, explore coastlines and take walks through native bush land
- See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and birdlife in their natural environments
- Visit Flinders Chase National Park
- Wander among the amazing Remarkable Rocks and see Long-nosed Fur Seals at Admirals Arch
- See one of South Australia’s first Lighthouses at Cape du Couedic
- One night’s accommodation of your choice (Standard or Superior) including breakfast