The 3 Day Flinders Ranges Outback Tour departs from Adelaide and travels in luxury air-conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicles, including two nights at the award-winning Rawnsley Park Station.
Rawnsley Park Station is located at the foot of Wilpena Pound, a magnificent natural amphitheatre and the centrepiece of Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park. You'll be treated with true outback hospitality and Aussie station experiences, and you can choose to stay in their luxurious Eco Villas or standard Holiday Units, all with commanding views of the surrounding landscape. Touring includes the spectacular and rugged scenery of Wilpena Pound and the magnificent Flinders Ranges region with its wealth of wildlife, geology and ancient history.
Enjoy outback food and hospitality at the famous Prairie Hotel at Parachilna. Then travel through the stunning Clare Valley wine region for some wine tasting and lunch before returning to Adelaide. Tour only available with an English speaking guide.
Inclusions & Highlights
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Morning and/or afternoon tea and lunch each day
- 2 nights accommodation at Rawnsley Park Station including daily continental breakfast (Standard or Superior)
- See the Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins
- Enjoy the ‘Sunset on the Chace’ tour (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- 2 course dinner in the Woolshed Restaurant at Rawnsley Park Station
- See picturesque gorges on your tour around Wilpena Pound and the southern Flinders Ranges
- Signature Antipasto platter lunch at the Prairie Hotel
- Delight in a 3 course Lamb Tasting food experience with matching wines
- Journey through the Clare Valley where you will enjoy wine tastings & 3 course lunch
- Personalised touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits