Sheoaks is one of four properties located at LifeTime Private Retreats located on the North Coast of Kangaroo Island.
Inspired by the iconic Sky House (and set amongst the Sheoaks), Sheoaks is a delightful 2-key, 4 bedroom rammed-earth home that cleverly configures to accommodate 2 guests with one bedroom or opens up to accommodate larger family groups with a separate entrance option. Nestled into the hill overlooking Snellings beach, Sheoaks is only a three minute walk away with sweeping views to the beach. With an open fireplace, elevated round sun bed and entertaining deck, Sheoaks human scale design and luxury furnishing is the perfect retreat for both a bush or seaside.
Self-contained studio/bedroom has a king-sized bed, bath with twin showers, kitchenette, and separate entry via deck. Remaining part of house has 1 x double bedroom (king bed, splits into two king singles if required), 1 x single bedroom (king single) and a bunk room (two single bunks) + two bathrooms, kitchen & laundry. House also has a deck and screened dining area.
- Outdoor deck for each key
- Broadband internet access
- Direct dial telephones – charges apply
- Free to air TV and DVD’S
- Combustion fireplace and auxiliary heating & cooling
- Kitchen cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery for when you feel creative
- Drinking rainwater
- Espresso machine and coffee grinder
- Dishwasher and laundry
- Iron and ironing board
- Board games by the fire for those cooler days
- Watercolour pad, paints and brushes if you’re feeling inspired